Image Map

Thursday 16 April 2015

"My Hair Story Tag"

I know I said my next post would be summery up dos, but my hair has been impossible to work with today so hopefully that will go up tomorrow!

I thought I would keep it related to hair though, so here is "my hair story tag"


1. What kind of hair were you born with? Bright blonde and super curly!

2. How did your hair change as your grew and evolved? It obviously grew but it started getting a lot darker around the age of six.

3. Have you ever had a hair disaster? It wasn't a disaster at the time but I regret it now!
when I was 12/13 I decided I wanted a change, so I had blonde high lights and warm low lights at the same time! I loved it when I had it done but over time my natural ashy brown started to come through and the blonde and red mixed together so my hair looks ginger now! I absolutely love ginger
hair but my hair isn't ginger all over my roots are still brown so it doesn't look right :(

4. Have you ever coloured your hair? and if yes, when? Yes I do it every 2 months but I only use the castings because they do not damage your hair like the permanent ones! The castings I use are the L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss.


5. Your top 3 must have hair products you can't live without?
2. Sea salt texturizing spray Toni and Guy Casual Styling Kit I usually buy the 200ml bottle but it seems impossible to get a hold of, so I have linked the styling kit which includes the 75ml bottle and a shampoo and conditioner which I also love so its not all bad. Its just a lot smaller than the one I usually buy!
3. Now of course ill link my favourite shampoo and conditioner, I know that's two things but they count as one really because I never shampoo without conditioning! OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo and OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Conditioner  I love those because they moisturize your hair with out making heavy and with out leaving any residue!
6. Your "go to" hair style? If I'm lucky enough I can get away with my hair natural because its naturally wavy, I hate using heat on my hair so I just leave it, however sometimes only the underneath is wavy so I have a half up half down and do a little bun on the crown of my head!

7. Your hair idol? Selena Gomez, her hair always looks so healthy and really pretty no matter what style!
8. What do you love about your hair? Last year I  had my hair cut shoulder length so now its really healthy so I guess I love that!
 
 
 Mia x

2 comments: