Image Map

Saturday 11 April 2015

Get To Know Me’ Tag: 21 Questions

I wasn't tagged by anyone but since my about me page was so brief I thought it would be a good post to start with.

On with the questions...

1, Are you named after anyone? I don't think so, well not my first name but my middle name was chosen because there was a little girl who my mum said was just like me who lived down the road but we couldn't have the same name so it became my middle name.

2. When was the last time you cried? Thursday when I went to watch the new Cinderella movie, I loved it but sobbed all the way I'm quite emotional hen it comes to things like that.

3. Do you have kids? No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah I like to think I'm a kind and loyal friend.. well I hope I am!
 
5. Do you use sarcasm? Yes quite a lot but only to close friends no one who I think might take it the wrong way!
 
6. Would you ever bungee jump? Yes that is one thing on my bucket list along with many other things.
 
7. What's your favourite cereal? Coco pops yummy!
 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile and if they are a smiley person.
 
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
 
10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings definitely I don't like scary movies especially if they don't have a plot!
 
11. Favourite smells? Citrusy things.
 
12. Summer or winter? Definitely summer I hate being cold and having to wear 10 different layers! nothing I  love more than sitting on a beach with an icy drink!
 
13. Computer or television? I would say computer because I love social media but I do love a good old soap but I suppose I could watch them on the computer so computer because you can watch TV on it anyway.
 
14. What's the furthest you've been from home? Probably when I went to Germany with school best experience ever!
 
15. Do you have any special talents? I would say I'm quite good at self motivation anything I want o do if I put my mind to it I can do it e.g. fitness and healthy eating!
 
16. where were you born? England.
 
17. What are your hobbies? Drama, online shopping and researching about beauty and fitness.
 
18. Do you have any pets? I have a black and white cat called Peggy.
 
19. Favourite movie? Any Mary Kate and Ashley movie or the lizzie McGuire movie.
 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes 1 older sister and an older brother I am the youngest!
 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? An actress hopefully in TV I have ever since I was little.
 
That's all of them!
 
Lydia also did this tag so click here to read hers.
 
 
 
 Mia x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment